LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — When you fantasize about a luxury vacation, do your dreams include a cake adorned with a ruby and diamond necklace, along with a matching ring? Because that strangely-specific fantasy can be yours as part of The Venetian Resort's newest 'Want The World' package, which will set you back almost half a million dollars.
The package, which The Venetian says is intended to be over-the-top, starts with a trip to Las Vegas in a private jet, where a Maybach vehicle will bring you to a presidential suite that, at 6,500 square feet, is almost three times as big as the average house.
The stay in the suite includes a private butler, a fully-stocked bar, monogrammed silk pajamas, a crystal-encrusted magnum of champagne, and "a replica of the resort’s signature armillary sphere hand-crafted from artisan chocolate, atop a cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers."
“Want the World is about reveling in all The Venetian Resort has to offer,” said Marcy Miles, chief marketing officer of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. “From our culinary delights to our Cocktail Collective, our iconic gondolas and expansive suites, guests can truly have the world here at our resort.”
In case those offerings aren't indulgent enough, the package also offers the following from across the resort:
- Gold-flecked cocktails at The Dorsey cocktail bar
- A pampering, in-suite Champagne pedicure and Diamond massage experience from Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness
- In-suite, four-course custom dinner prepared by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica and a two-hour salsa dancing lesson
- 24k Brunch and Bubbles by Yardbird, complete with 24k gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles and Cristal mimosas
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap with a 5.5-carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers.
- A personal photographer to document the stay
Prices start at $450,000. More information is available at Venetian.com/wanttheworld