WASHINGTON (CIRCA via MOBIUS.LAB) — Want to take your beauty routine to a higher level?
Hemp and CBD (cannabidiol) have the beauty industry buzzing with products that may improve your grooming regimen.
Hemp's all-natural ingredients are high in antioxidants and fatty acids, plus have anti-inflammatory and stress-relieving properties.
Go green with these bud-based beauty products:
1. Mascaras made with CBD oil condition lashes
2. Hemp shampoo promotes growth while moisturizing locks
3. Tighten and hydrate skin with CBD serums
4. Alleviate skin dryness and muscle soreness with CBD-infused lotions
5. Try perfumes for sensitive skin that elicit earthy notes
6. Wash up with natural conditioning soaps that won't dry skin
7. Nongreasy CBD oil can combat acne and reduce redness
8. Protect and soothe irritated skin with multipurpose CBD balms
9. Relax and soften skin while soothing pain with bath salts
10. Beautify from the inside out with hemp protein
Now that's a lit routine.
A weed massage? Cannabis oil is taking the physical therapy world by storm.
Cannabis 2020: Here's where presidential candidates stand on marijuana
This school district just opened the doors for students to use medical marijuana