NEW YORK (Circa)—At New York Comic Con (NYCC) 2018 the entire gamut of the fantasy spectrum came to show off their intricate cosplays. One woman even imitated the fleshy, rippled chin of Thanos on her own face.
Circa went to NYCC to figure out how much these fans really knew about Marvel and DC Comics universes. While fans may have been decked out in their carefully concocted costumes, some were less acclimated with the story lines of their characters.
Do you know your comtemporary comic book trivia?
1. In Avengers: Infinity War, how many Infinity Stones does Thanos need to destroy the universe?
2. In the Black Panther universe, where was Erik Killmonger brought up as a child?
3. Which superhero group is Wonder Woman a founding member of?
4. Which major city does Ghost Busters take place?
5. In Spider-Man, what is Peter Parker’s aunt’s name?
6. In Guardians of the Galaxy, what nickname does Peter Quill give himself?
For these answers and more, stay tuned for more coverage of NYCC 2018 from Circa.