BOSTON, (CIRCA) – A Texas couple was arrested outside Boston for possessing a large quantity of weapons and ammunition in their hotel room and car, according to the Tewksbury Police Department.
The report says Francho S. Bradley, 59, and Adrianne D. Jennings, 40, were traveling from Frisco, Texas and staying at the Marriott Residence Inn in Tewksbury, Massachusetts.
Bradley called police to report that someone was attempting to break into their hotel room.
When officers arrived, they checked the couples room and during that process observed “numerous large capacity firearms and ammunition,” the police department said in a statement. The police then acquired a search warrant for the room and the couples vehicle
Here are the counts on which the couple were arrested:
- 8 counts of possession of a large capacity firearm
- 19 counts of possession of a large capacity feeding device
- 3 counts of possession of a silencer
- 8 counts of improper storage of a large capacity firearm, improper storage of a firearm
- Possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without a license
- Possession of a bump stock, and 3 counts of possession of an infernal machine.
Police are still investigating as to why the couple had so many weapons with them. The state police, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Bureau of Alcohol Tabaco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Middlesex District Attorney’s Office are all participating in this investigation.