By Brandi Proctor
BALTIMORE (WBFF) — A man who sprayed aerosol body spray then lit a cigarette caused his car to "explode," according to Baltimore County Police.
Brian Foskey was sitting in his company car in the parking lot of the Restaurant Store in Woodlawn, Md. Thursday afternoon when he sprayed Powerstick body spray.
Foskey told first responders he had the vents circulating and the windows open.
When he lit a cigarette, it caused the car to "explode" according to officials.
The expansion caused the windows to shatter and doors to blow off. There was no fire.
WBFF News interviewed Foskey, who was in the hospital with only minor injuries.
"I shouldn't be here talking to you right now," Foskey said. "Because of what the vehicle looks like...I should be dead."