A golden retriever in Massachusetts almost burnt down his owners house after he accidentally turned on the burner while grabbing pancakes left on the stove.
The Southwick Fire Department posted video from the owner's Nest security camera on Facebook that shows the golden retriever jumping up on a stove and knocking a leftover pancake on the floor.
The dog accidentally turned on one of the burners while grabbing his snack, and started a small fire.
Luckily, the homeowners smoke detector is linked to an alarm system that alerted the local police and fire department to the fire.
Responding officers arrived before the fire caused any serious damage to the house or harmed either of the dogs home at the time.
The fire department shared the video with permission from the owners reminding pet owners to take extra safety precautions when leaving their furry loves ones home alone.