Dispatchers confirm that a 10-month-old girl is hurt after being burned on a hot stove.
The young girl was reportedly placed on a stove top while she was in a car seat. The adult who reportedly placed her there did not realize that the stove was turned on. The car seat caught fire. The girl suffered burns to her legs and back.
Emergency crews rushed the girl from a home in Miami Township, Ohio to a children's hospital by the use of an Air Care unit.
There is no word yet on the girl's condition.
More information will be provided when available.