Some Twitter users are vowing to boycott Jim Beam after actress Mila Kunis recently revealed how she is trolling Vice President Mike Pence, according to USA Today.
USA Today on Monday reported that the #BoycottBeam campaign is gaining steam as a means of voicing displeasure with Kunis, who serves as the bourbon maker’s spokeswoman.
Former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) on Tuesday, for example, tweeted out an article about the movement.
Kunis admitted last week that she had set up a monthly donation to Planned Parenthood in Pence’s name as a “peaceful protest” against him.
“I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do,” she said last Thursday on TBS’s Conan.
“And so, as a reminder that there are women in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of reoccurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood,” Kunis added.
Kunis then revealed to host Conan O’Brien that the donation is a monthly gesture related to Pence.
“Every month to his office he gets a little letter that says like, ‘an anonymous donation has been made in your name,’” she said before stopping.
“I don’t look at it as a prank, I look at it just as, I strongly disagree [with Pence], and this is my little way of showing it,” Kunis noted.
The GOP has repeatedly targeted Planned Parenthood’s federal funding as the organization is America’s largest abortion provider.
Planned Parenthood receives federal reimbursements for providing women’s health services, but nothing for abortions.
Pence is a longtime opponent of abortion rights, and he also served as Indiana’s Republican governor.
Kunis began serving as the face of Jim Beam in 2014 and has since appeared in a number of ads for the alcohol maker.