Three Florida police officers have taken the internet by storm with a swoon-worthy selfie.
The photo, which was posted to the Gainesville Police Department's Facebook page, quickly garnered more than 220,000 likes and attracted a slew of flirtatious comments.
"For public safety these guys should really have desk jobs," one commenter wrote. "I guarantee I'd crane my neck to do a double/triple/quadruple take and cause a huge wreck if I saw them on patrol."
"...as if Florida wasn't already wet enough," another commenter wrote.
Because the post got so much attention, the Gainesville Police Department posted an update Tuesday to notify the public that, sadly, only one of the officers is single and ready to mingle.
Here's the full update:
- We are dying with the comments. You've actually made our chief blush with some of them.
- MRS. Nordman and MRS. Hamill have also enjoyed knowing how millions of women are going crazy over their husbands.
- We can confirm that Officer Rengering (far right with the amazing hair) IS SINGLE.
- On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety.
- Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your 'incident'
- There WILL be a calendar.
That's right people, you read No. 6 correctly! A calendar is coming and the police department said funds raised from it will go to Hurricane Irma recovery.
By the way, it looks like they have plenty of models for that calendar.