The filming of the "Bachelor in Paradise," has been suspended amid accusations of misconduct, USA Today reported.
The spinoff to “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” was being filmed in Mexico and was expected to air on Aug. 8. The cast, announced last week, included Corinne Olympios, Taylor Nolan and Lacey Mark from Nick Viall's season on "The Bachelor," as well as Amanda Stanton from Ben Higgins' season. DeMario Jackson, who left Rachel Lindsay's season of "The Bachelorette" last month, was also on the cast.
TMZ, citing sources connected to Jackson, reported that "Bachelor in Paradise" suspended production after a producer complained about Jackson and Olympios having sexual relations in a swimming pool.
According to TMZ's sources, Jackson and Olympios were told by producers that one of storylines of the season would be the two of them "hooking up."
TMZ noted that there are other accounts of what caused the suspension in production that differ from the one put forward by its sources.
Six days ago, the official Twitter account of "Bachelor in Paradise" celebrated the new season with a tweet that read "Head for the rose palapa! Here are the first Bachelors and Bachelorettes coming to #BachelorInParadise!"
"We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico," Warner Bros said in a statement. "We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.”