UPDATE March 29, 1:36 p.m. EST:
The "OG Aunt Viv" wasn't happy about that reunion photo.
Janet Hubert, who played Aunt Vivian in the first three seasons of the show, said there would "never be a true reunion of the Fresh Prince" because she had "no interest in seeing any of those people." She had particularly harsh words for Alfonso Ribeiro, whom she called a "media hoe" and an "ass wipe for Will [Smith]."
Here's Hubert's full post.
ORIGINAL STORY: The cast of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" reunited on the beach in a glorious moment for all 90s' kids.
Alfonso Ribeiro, known to a generation as Carlton Banks, posted the photo to his official Instagram Monday night. Will Smith, Tatyana Ali (Ashley), Karyn Parsons (Hillary), Daphne Maxwell Reid (Aunt Vivian ... more on that later), and Joseph Marcell (Geoffrey) posed for the photo. Ribeiro said he wished James Avery (Uncle Phil), who died in 2013, could have been there as well.
Fans were both ecstatic at the reunion and saddened by the absences.
Others wondered where Janet Hubert, who played Aunt Vivian in the first three seasons, was.
What has the cast been up to, per the BBC?
- Will Smith: He's Will Smith.
- Alfonso Ribeiro: He won "Dancing with the Stars" and is still a star actor.
- Tatyana Ali: After performing hit single "Daydreamin'," she's continued as an actress.
- Karyn Parsons: In 2001, she starred in "The Job," which only lasted two seasons.
- Daphne Maxwell Reid: She's a pro photographer who named one collection "Fresh Prints."
- Joseph Marcell: He returned to acting in the U.K., where he's a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company.
WATCH | For more news you need, check out our 60 Second Circa.