WATCH | Treat yo' self: Indulge in this supercut of sweet treats and decadent desserts that Circa devoured in 2016.
Take the Cakie from Jae NYC Eats, for instance. It's like a Twinkie on steroids.
If you're more of a cookie-dough type, consider the cookie-dough egg roll at Jackson's Bar & Bistro in Nashville, Tenn.
For more food-fusion madness, check out the cruffin (croissant-muffin) at Mr. Holmes Bakehouse in San Francisco.
Here are even more desserts Circa devoured in 2016:
- Stuffed croissants at Union Fare (New York City)
- Boozy ice cream at Ample Hills (New York City)
- Boozy ice cream at Tipsy Scoop (New York City)
- Boozy ice cream at Prohibition Creamery (Austin, Tex.)
- Killa Vanilla Milkshake at Buns Bar (New York City)
- Taiyaki soft-serve in a fish-shaped waffle cone at Taiyaki NYC (New York City)
- Ice cream ramen at The Dessert Kitchen (New York City)