Look. We get it. Your presents are open. The in-laws are here. You need an escape.
Fortunately, since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, in addition to the now-traditional NBA games, you also get some NFL action today to distract you. It's a Christmas miracle.
Here's when it all starts. (All times Eastern.)
- Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks: 12 p.m. (ESPN)
- Golden State Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers: 2:30 p.m. (ABC)
- Chicago Bulls @ San Antonio Spurs: 5:00 p.m. (ABC)
- Minnesota Timberwolves @ Oklahoma City Thunder: 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)
- Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers: 10:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Let's be honest. The main show is Warriors-Cavs. The rest is just not as important.
But it's a pretty stacked lineup overall.
Most of the action was actually on Saturday. Take what you can get!
- Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers: 4:30 p.m. (NFL Network)
- Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs: 8:30 p.m. (NBC)
And there's still Monday Night Football for those who are off on Monday. The Detroit Lions will take on the Dallas Cowboys at 8:30 p.m. on ESPN.