ADVERTISEMENT
About Our People Legal Stuff
lvcoma.jpg

A Scottish teen nearly died after trying 'Red Skull' ecstasy at a concert

0

A 16-year-old Scottish teen named Shannon Henderson almost died after trying a "Red Skull" ecstasy pill at a concert, reports the New York Daily News

Two of Henderson's friends found her unconscious at a party and rushed their friend to the hospital. Doctors examining her told her that her organs were degrading rapidly and that she would need to be examined. 

lvcoma-1.jpg

After recuperating, Henderson took to social media to warn others about the dangerous effects of the drug. 

“I woke up in hospital with not a clue why or how I was there. There were wires and tubes everywhere with drips getting my blood taken, a tube down my throat and I had oxygen tubes,” Henderson said in a post.

(Images courtesy of Shannon Henderson)

Many people have posted warnings to Facebook along with Henderson. 

A Scottish teen nearly died after trying 'Red Skull' ecstasy at a concert

For more, check out the 60 Second Circa.

Comments
Read Comments
Comments
ADVERTISEMENT
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Linked In List Menu Enlarge Gallery Info Menu Close Angle Down Angle Up Angle Left Angle Right Grid Grid Play Align Left Search Youtube Mail Mail Angle Down Bookmark