Black Friday may be over, but now, everyone is gearing up for Cyber Monday.
The online retailer, Amazon, has already unveiled some of its Cyber Monday deals and plans to roll out more thousands more beginning Monday and continuing throughout the week.
Here's a list of just a few items that will be on sale Monday:
- Samsung Curved 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $1,597.99 (originally $1,899.99)
- Nest Cam indoor security camera for $127.49 (originally $199)
- Sonos PLAY for $149 (originally $199)
- Amazon Echo for $139.99 (originally $179.99)
- Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer for $129.99 (originally $199.99)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $29.99 (originally $39.99)
- Fire tablet for $59.99 (originally $89.99)
Amazon Prime members will get exclusive access to Lightning Deals on the site. In addition, Amazon told CNN Money there will be special deals for anyone using Alexa, which is the voice assistant in Echo.
Last year, shoppers bought more than 54 million items on Cyber Monday.
WATCH | Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it's all about Black November now. Retailers are capitalizing on their online shopping habits to catch them when they're in the mood to spend.