In case you did already feel the need to vote today, here are a few freebies that really sweeten the deal.
Here's a list of deals and steals you can get with your "I voted" sticker:
1. A FREE doughnut from Krispy Kreme. There are, however, several shops that aren't participating in this deal.
- Alaska: Anchorage
- Alabama: Dothan
- Arkansas: Bentonville
- Arizona: Not Participating
- California: Brentwood, Chico, Concord, Pinole, Riverbank, Roseville, Sacramento, Stockton, Vacaville, West Sacramento and Yuba City
- Colorado: Denver, Thornton and Lone Tree
- Conneticut: Not Participating
- Florida: Jacksonville and Panama City
- Georgia: Macon and Warner Robin
- Idaho: Not Participating
- Kansas: Wichita
- Maryland: Not Participating
- Missouri: Branson and Springfield
- North Carolina: Hickory and Lenoir
- Nevada: Las Vegas
- South Carolina: Florence
- Virginia: Manassas
- Utah: Not Participating
- Wisconsin: Not Participating
2. A FREE cup of coffee at participating 7-Eleven stores.
3. A FREE ride.
On Election Day from 6-10 p.m. 7,000 Zipcars across the country will be free to #DRIVEtheVOTE. Vehicles can be reserved online or through the company's mobile app.
4. A $1 beer. At World of Beer, customers will get their first beer for just $1. The offer stipulates that customers can order "select beer," so make sure you order the right one.
5. A FREE workout. Bring your sticker to your local Gold's Gym and you can get free access.
6. A FREE cannoli. You can get a free cannoli at Bertucci's with the purchase of an entree.
7. Five FREE chicken wings when you order an adult entree at East Coast Wings & Grill.
8. FREE childcare at your local YMCA . Check to make sure your location is participating.
9. A FREE cookie at Nestlé Toll House Cafés.
10. Lyft is offering 45 percent off a ride from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. in 20 markets.
That's all folks! Now get out there and vote.