WATCH |The best, brightest and most devious reality TV stars are honored at the Reality TV Awards -- but we've got ideas for some new categories.
Hardware will be handed out Friday in Hollywood at the Reality TV Awards.
Let's give credit to the folks who run this event, as they've come up with some brilliant categories:
- Bad Ass Crew: This includes the cast of "Deadliest Catch" and the long-running show "Cops."
- Guilty Pleasure: "Naked and Afraid," "Big Brother" and "The Real Housewives of Orange County" are among this year's worthy nominees.
- Villain: Maybe the best category, period. It could go to "Hell's Kitchen" host Gordon Ramsey, LaLa Kent of "Vanderpump Rules," or six other gloriously nefarious personalities.
We'd also like to suggest a few new categories.
- Best Musical Performance: Since "American Idol" went off the air, there haven't been too many reality TV singers or artists who have become household names, so let's give the best one a trophy.
- Worst Rose-Ceremony Decision on "The Bachelor": Everybody's already yelling at their TV screens, so this seems like a more formal way to measure that frustration.
- I'm-Not-Here-To-Make-Friends Lifetime Achievement Award: Let's bestow it upon the grumpiest personalities reality-TV has to offer. It'd worth it for Simon Cowell's acceptance speech alone.
WATCH | For the news you need, check out our 60 Second Circa.