Nothing gets in the way of a celebrity payday. Not even death.
Forbes' list of the highest-paid dead celebrities, released Wednesday, shows many celebs earning more in death in a year than most people do in a lifetime. Here's how much went to each star's estate.
13. Elizabeth Taylor, actress ($8 million)
*All data by Forbes
12. Steve McQueen, actor ($9 million)
11. David Bowie, musician ($10.5 million)
10. Bettie Page, model ($11 million)
9. Albert Einstein, scientist ($11.5 million)
8. John Lennon, musician ($12 million)
Expect to see the Beatles again on this list. Foreshadowing.
7. Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss ($20 million)
6. Bob Marley, musician ($21 million)
5. Prince, musician ($25 million)
4. Elvis Presley, musician ($27 million)
3. Arnold Palmer, golfer ($40 million)
2. Charles Schulz, cartoonist and creator of "Peanuts" ($48 million)
1. Michael Jackson, musician ($825 million)
Apparently buying the Beatles' discography for $47.5 million in 1985 was a good idea.
Samsung is sending fireproof boxes for people to return Galaxy Note7s
For more news you need, watch our 60 Second Circa.