The White House condemned Saturday's Saudi-led coalition airstrike on a funeral home in Yemen that officials say killed at least 155 people, according to CNN.
"U.S. security cooperation with Saudi Arabia is not a blank check," U.S. National Security spokesman Ned Price said in a statement.
"Even as we assist Saudi Arabia regarding the defense of their territorial integrity, we have and will continue to express our serious concerns about the conflict in Yemen and how it has been waged."
In his statement, Price added that in light of other recent incidents, the U.S. is reviewing its already "significantly reduced support" of the Saudi-led coalition.
Earlier on Saturday, the Saudi-led coalition denied that it had any involvement in the attack, according to CNN.
"The coalition confirms that its troops have clear instructions not to target populated areas and to avoid civilians," the Saudi Press Agency said Saturday.
The airstrike happened in Sana'a, Yemen, at a wake where hundreds of people had gathered to mourn the death of death of rebel-appointed Interior Minister Jalal al Rowaishan's father.
Hundreds of people were wounded in the airstrike as well, health officials told CNN.
Medical staff at the German Hospital there told CNN that at least 20 people lost limbs in the attack.
Civilians in Yemen have already paid far too heavy a price these past 18 months.
In a statement, Robert Mardini, the regional director for the International Committee of the Red Cross, called the attack an "outrageous loss of civilian life."
This is just the latest in a conflict that has killed an estimated 10,000 Yemenis, according to the United Nations.
The Saudi-led coalition began a military campaign in Yemen back in March 2015 after Houthis, a minority Shia group backed by Iran, drove out the U.S.-backed government and took over Sana'a, according to CNN.
Since then, the crisis has continually escalated and has allowed al Qaeda and ISIS to grow stronger in the region because of the chaos.