Cirque du Soleil took over the "Dancing with the Stars" ballroom Monday night.
In Monday night's episode, the 11 remaining couples all performed dance routines inspired by Cirque du Soleil shows.
Some of the Cirque du Soleil acrobats also took the stage with the dancers, according to ABC News.
The show started at 8 p.m. on ABC and the third elimination will be announced on Tuesday night's show.
Last week, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry was eliminated.
He posted to Instagram, thanking everyone on the show.
"To all the participants.... good luck, Godspeed & keep dancing!!! Although I DO NOT miss the grinding schedule, the experience was truly 'once in a lifetime,'" he wrote on Instagram.
Take a look at what Cirque du Soleil posted before the show:
Here are the shows the remaining couples danced to:
- Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds & Allison Holker - The Beatles LOVE
- Marilu Henner & Derek Hough - KÀ
- Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Michael Jackson ONE
- James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess - PARAMOUR
- Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold - KURIOS - Cabinet of Curiosities
- Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber - "O"
- Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko - The Beatles LOVE
- Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke - "O"
- Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev - Mystère
- Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Zumanity
- Vanilla Ice (Robert Van Winkle) & Witney Carson - La Nouba
For more news, check out today's 60 Second Circa.