WATCH: Pro athletes, actors and reality-TV stars were among the celebrities to lend their support (and their adorable kids) to a good cause: New York Fashion Week's annual Rookie USA Fashion Show.
Proceeds benefited Ray Allen's Ray of Hope Foundation and the Diabetes Research Institute.
Among the celebrities to attend the event were "Orange is the New Black" star Dascha Polanco.
Among the other celebrities to show their support at the event were:
- "Gotham" actress Clare Foley
- Hip-hop artist Fat Joe
- "Jersey Shore" alumna Jenni "J-Woww" Farley
- "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice
- "America's Next Top Model" judge Nigel Barker
- Retired NBA star Scottie Pippen
- Retired New York Giants running back Tiki Barber
- Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz (who, three days later, caught a game-winning touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys)
But the stars of the runway were celebrities' absurdly cute kids, who strutted in sportswear.
Fabolous' Instagram photo of his son, Johan, collected more than 45,000 likes on Instagram.
And the ridiculous cuteness didn't stop there.
The wee runway models strutted, posed and breakdanced their way into the audience's hearts.
Another one of Thursday's NYFW shows also benefitted a good cause. For more on Johny Dar's Jeans For Refugees initiative, click below.