If you want to earn a few bucks from selling photographs and videos taken by your new drone, how easy would it be?
Well, first you gotta pass the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) new test for commercial drones.
Here are 5 things you need to know about the new drone test:
1. Make an appointment at one of the 686 official test centers around the country and pay $150 at the testing center.
You have to be 16 years old to qualify.
2. You gotta study for the test. It ain't easy.
60 multiple choice questions and you need to get 70% correct to pass.
3. Practice tests are available or enroll in a drone training course.
Above are the topics covered in the test that you must be familiar with.
4. If you pass the test, you then can apply for your Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA.
This includes passing a TSA background check.
5. Make sure your drone is registered and... start flying, taking videos and photos!